Sea Side Aquatics Premium Quick Grow
Category : Foods Information
5kg Bag ( with 5 x 1kg inside )
1. High quality control process guarantees only top quality fish food.Easy digestive enzymes contained in the product can minimize water pollution caused by fish waste.
2. The balanced fish food contains Vitamins and digestive enzymes can help your fish to stay healthy through the winter.
3. This product contains sufficient vitamins, minerals, vegetable protein and wheat germ which can be easily absorbed and utilized；thus enabling the koi to maintain
their beautiful shape and growth.
1. Feed 2 to 4 times daily when the water temperature is between 15℃ to 30℃（60℉ to 86℉）. Do not exceed the amount the fish will eat within 10 minutes. Remove
the remaining food after 1 hour.
2. Feed 2 to 3 times weekly when the water temperature is lower than 15℃ （60℉）.The amount should also be reduced to half of the regular quantity.
3. Stop feeding if the water temperature is lower than 12℃（53℉）or the water temperature suddenly drops more than 5℃（9℉）. Give your fish 2 to 3 days to
adjust to the water temperature then restart feeding.
4. When any sudden drop of your fish’s appetite is observed, please check to make sure your fish is not sick because of inproper water temperature or water pollution.
5. If more than half of the tank water has been changed, do not feed your fish for 24 hours.
6. To speed up the color enhancing process for your fish within 60 days, you may use 50％ of Quick Grow with 50% Bright Color.
Wheat Germ Meal, Barley, Soybean Meal, Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Shrimp Meal, Dried Yeast, Minerals, Vitamins
Min. Curde Protein 32%
Min. Curde Fat 3%
Max. Crude Ash 15%
Max. Ash insoluble in HCl 2%
Max. Moisture 9%