How to change out control board for solar feeder
To change out the control board, please follow the below steps.
– 1 open the lid
– remove all 4 screws, at each corner of the feeder
– lay the unit on it side
– side the top portion out
– disconnect the 2 quick connections, please make note of which connector below to which one, this way no mistake when you plug them back.
– discounnect the connections at the control board
– remove 2 nuts from the controller board using plyer
– install the new board and connect everything back to where it belongs
– slide the top back and put the screws back
Please follow the below pictures